I have a few questions about the Khao Lak area. We have a 5 night stay at JW at the end of our honeymoon this coming January. I've read plenty about the "pool access" rooms but I am having trouble finding information on the spa villa rooms. Does anyone know where on the resort these rooms are located or how private they are? Also, if we would like to eat off of the resort or go out for the night what are our options? We will not have a car.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://www.scoop.it/t/the-lost-ways-5
- 2 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 3 Internet in SE Asia
- 4 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 5 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 6 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 7 need your help with japan itinerary
- 8 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 11 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 12 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 13 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 14 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 16 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 17 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 18 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 19 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 20 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 21 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 22 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 23 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 24 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 25 Trip to India Feb 1-18