I am planning a trip to Kerala end of December for about 12 days. I'm flying in and out of Kochi.
This is my itinerary for now:
Kochi - 2 nights 29-31 Dec
Munnar - 2 nights 31 Dec -2 Jan
Thekkady - 1 night 2 Jan
Alleppey - 2 nights 3-5 Jan
Verkala - 2 nights 5-7 Jan
Kovalam - 2 nights 7-9 Jan
Kochi - 9 Jan, flying back on 10th Jan
I wanted to ask do you think it's too much moving around? Should I stay more nights in Verkala and not go to Kovalam? or where should I spend more time instead? Should I go somewhere else if not?
Thanks for your kind input!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 American Music Awards 2017
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 5 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 6 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 Wat Arun
- 10 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 11 Miyajima Island
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 14 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Vientiane to LP December
- 17 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 18 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 19 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do