I am travelling SEA for 5 months and was wondering what type of clothing is best for jungle trekking. Specifically what kind of pants are best, what material of shirt, and what to bring for warm clothing when it cools off. I want to be protected from misquotes and have my legs fully covered. Also, is it better to get my gear in North America or buy it when I arrive in SEA.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CHARTER 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact CHARTER Tec*h Sup0rt LoL
- 2 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 3 Craffi | Indian Handicrafts | Informative Handicrafts Portal
- 4 Northern Thailand Culture
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 Best day trip from Phuket
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 12 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 13 Bago or Golden rock
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 21 8 Days in Bali
- 22 two health related questions
- 23 Princess Cruise
- 24 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 25 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?