Can you please help me with my itinerary and the use of 7 days JR pass. Am opened to ideas and suggestions to perfect my first trip to Japan.
26 Mar, Arrive in Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
27 Mar, Visit Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
28 Mar, Visit Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
29 Mar, Go to Manza Onsen, sleep in Manza (this is an all inclusive trip from Shinjuku station) If you know better trips, please let me know.
30 Mar, Back to Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
31 Mar, Go to Takayama, sleep in Takayama
1 Apr, Go to Kyoto, sleep in Kyoto
2 Apr, Visit Kyoto, sleep Kyoto
3 Apr, Go to Nara for day trip, sleep in Kyoto
4 Apr, Go to Koyasan, sleep in Koyasan
5 Apr, Go back to Tokyo, sleep in Tokyo
6 Apr, Last day of shopping, sleep in Tokyo
7 Apr, Fly back to Sydney.
Thank you in advance for your comments/suggestions/ideas. Was thinking of using JR Pass on 31 March.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Wat Arun
- 2 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 8 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 9 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 12 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 13 Vientiane to LP December
- 14 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 15 5 days in Singapore
- 16 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 17 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 18 Shanghai in January
- 19 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 20 Myanmar tour companies
- 21 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 22 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 23 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 24 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 25 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report