Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page > Journal and photos from Thailand now available

Journal and photos from Thailand now available

Mar 26th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Original Poster

Journal and photos from Thailand now available

I posted my journal on this forum in December. I've now added the journal along wtih photos onto my website from my trip to Bangkok and Chiang Mai Nov/Dec 2002.

www.travelswithdiane.com

Click on the elephant. There are about 75 photos in this section. This is not a professional site -- just a place for me to share photos with family and friends. Hope you enjoy them.
Mar 26th, 2003, 06:19 PM

Thanks Diane!
Your journal is wonderful.
We were to have left for Thailand last Saturday but have put it off until next fall, so it was great to be able to go to your website and see what we have to look forward to. Thanks
Mar 26th, 2003, 07:16 PM

i loved the journal and the pictures....we were in bkk about 3 weeks before you....we have now been there 5 times and can't wait for the sixth...you will be so much wiser on the next trip....try the penn, its fabulous....they have great deals on their web site....we paid $17, incl breakfast, a 3 day shktrain pass and tea one day, plus one way limo ride....we usually stay 3 days and that's enough for us...usually at the end...we do not stay at the airport the nite before coming home anymore....at 4 am you wiz to the airport from town so no problem...we have stayed at the comfort twice and it leaves a lot to be desired....
the penn will serve you a special room service breakfast if you ask nicely about 3 am....

bob

Search this Thread