We'll be staying 6 nights in Ubud at komaneka Bisma, but also wanted to see a beach area in Bali as well. So, I only have two nights,,,,and am torn between the two resorts. I've read the Legian is nicer than the Oberoi, but don't want to spend the additional cost. About $300 a night is my limit. Any thoughts about which beach and property would be a better experience? We'll be going to the beach first and ending at Ubud.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 GMX 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact GMX Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 KYOCERA printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT KYOCERA Tec*h by 24/7
- 3 App or website to find place to visit/ entertain in Vietnam
- 4 5 days in Singapore
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 11 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 12 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 19 Miyajima Island
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko