I just change my mind and after Phuket i´m going to get a flight to Jakarta to stay some days in Java island, but i need some tips.
For Indonesia i have around 10-12 days in next march 2014, after get a flight to Bangkok and home.
How many days can i Java and Bali?
Is there some kind of land/boat transport between the island? in this way i can get more of the Java island.
I love outdoors activities, mountain, nature, beach, hikes, rivers and so on!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 ESET 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT ESET Techh care
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 6 Days in Thailand
- 5 9 days in Japan in April
- 6 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 7 12 days in Cambodia January
- 8 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 Internet in SE Asia
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 15 Question re. fees at BOM
- 16 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 17 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 18 Spa Bangkok
- 19 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 22 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 23 need your help with japan itinerary
- 24 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 25 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa