Just found this excellent site with Japanese phrases for travelers with audio files to listen to the pronunciation. It's very extensive to cover many different situations that travelers may need. I'm just copying down some useful phrases to use in restaurants, like "What do you recommend?" , "What is your specialty?", etc.
Wish there's a free Android app like this too (without requiring internet connection)! Anyone know of one?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार DELL PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Celejor Cake Shop | Celejor Personalize Cake Shop | Designer Birthday Cake
- 4 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 5 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 6 La crema Psoridex funziona? Leggi la recensione e l'esperienza di chi ...
- 7 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 8 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 9 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 10 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 11 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 12 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 13 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 14 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 15 Sulawesi
- 16 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 17 8 Days in Bali
- 18 two health related questions
- 19 Princess Cruise
- 20 Best day trip from Phuket
- 21 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 22 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 23 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 24 Kata Beach
- 25 meow?