I am in the process of organising my trip to Japan and have had a lot of people ask me why I'm not concerned about the risks of contamination/radioactivity arising from the 2011 disaster. I'm normally a little bit of a worrier so they think it's weird that I'm not concerned.
I haven't paid an enormous amount of attention to the reports but I gather that the government keeps saying it's safe and everything is fine outside of the immediate area of the reactors and some people don't believe this at all. What are your thoughts? Do I have anything to worry about?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Aol 1800 681 7208 password reset contact aol techh supportt care
- 2 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 two health related questions
- 6 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 7 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 8 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 9 Bago or Golden rock
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Bangkok
- 13 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 14 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 15 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 16 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 Princess Cruise