I am looking forward to our upcoming trip to Japan in late November. I would love some suggestions as to how to fill our days. We have been to Kyoto / Nara in the past, and want a day or two in Kyoto, but not Nara. We are going specifically for fall foliage, so that will dictate where we go I guess.
I found out the Osaka Marathon is November 25 (sunday) while we are there, which we think might inconvenience us and we're best getting out of Osaka that day. Thoughts?
My idea of a schedule is - please comment!
arrive Saturday 6am, check into hotel (Sheraton), explore Osaka sights
Sunday - have to transfer hotels (to St. Regis), leave bags, then leave Osaka for the day. Kyoto is colors are in bloom, or Kobe.
Monday - Kyoto
Tuesday - another day trip? please help
Wednesday - Osaka - flight leaves at 9pm at night
It seems Mt. Koyo is too much for a day trip (I don't want to spend the night). We don't really want to go to Hiroshima either. I know there are some sand dunes...any other suggestions? Also is Kobe worth a day trip? I hear mixed reviews.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 DELL printer 1800:681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT DELL Tec*h 24*7
- 2 Best Tour Guide in India!
- 3 Best Escorts Service in Chennai
- 4 Made Pure Skin
- 5 Vietnam in June end: Sapa vs Hanoi / ha long bay
- 6 Honeymoon - Malaysia and Bali
- 7 Spa Bangkok
- 8 Mini Amazon Forest- Taman Negara- Pahang
- 9 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 10 Internet in SE Asia
- 11 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 12 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 13 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 14 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 16 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 17 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 18 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 19 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 20 need your help with japan itinerary
- 21 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 24 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 25 Hotel in Vang Vieng