I'm planning a trip to Japan. I dreamed about it a lot, and always wanted to make it slowly. Next year I hope I'll have an opportunity of spending 4 weeks for my holiday (2 last weeks of September + 2 in October). I want to see autumn colors and I know that I'll have to include Hokkaido. The rough plan for now is to spend 3-4 days in Tokyo, 5 days Kyoto and near, spend a night in the monastery on Koya, visit Nikko (maybe 2), Hakone (2), Miajima . Still nothing is settled, tickets not booked and I have a lot of holes in my plan, so I'm free in planning. What can be the best order of all the places to catch more color? Now I'm afraid it will be too rainy. Is it possible to stick to this plan or we must try to move the vacation for October or later? I'm thinking about JR pass and going north with one-two stops for a day-two, something off the beaten track. Can you recommend anything special?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 5 Bago or Golden rock
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Bangkok
- 9 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 10 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 11 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 12 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 13 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 14 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 15 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 18 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 21 8 Days in Bali
- 22 two health related questions
- 23 Princess Cruise
- 24 Best day trip from Phuket
- 25 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)