My daughter will be in Taiwan all next year studying abroad. The plan was to meet her in Asia from the US. She's finished last few days in June.
I really want to see Tokyo (obviously) but I hate the rain. That said, I can deal with it for a few days.
I was thinking maybe starting in Hokkaido where I hear it will be nice and better early July (I read other posts here). Then go to Tokyo afterwards. I would love to see Hiroshima - but again - I don't want to be in a monsoon.
I toy with the idea of skipping Japan and going to Indonesia area instead. I just don't know and starting to think about it.
What do we like to do? We enjoy good restaurants, the best sights (we will sight-see, but not for hours on end), shopping, the beach.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO $Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 8 Days in Bali
- 3 two health related questions
- 4 Princess Cruise
- 5 Best day trip from Phuket
- 6 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 8 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Kata Beach
- 11 Sulawesi
- 12 meow?
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 15 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 16 Phuket
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 21 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 22 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 23 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 24 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko