My daughter will be in Taiwan all next year studying abroad. The plan was to meet her in Asia from the US. She's finished last few days in June.
I really want to see Tokyo (obviously) but I hate the rain. That said, I can deal with it for a few days.
I was thinking maybe starting in Hokkaido where I hear it will be nice and better early July (I read other posts here). Then go to Tokyo afterwards. I would love to see Hiroshima - but again - I don't want to be in a monsoon.
I toy with the idea of skipping Japan and going to Indonesia area instead. I just don't know and starting to think about it.
What do we like to do? We enjoy good restaurants, the best sights (we will sight-see, but not for hours on end), shopping, the beach.
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/male-peak-ultra/
- 2 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 3 Hiking in Sapa
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 Japan escorted
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 10 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Princess Cruise
- 13 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 14 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 15 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 16 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 17 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 18 Bago or Golden rock
- 19 Bangkok
- 20 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 23 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 24 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 25 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?