I am interested in traveling to Japan in April 2017. I have the flexibility to go any time in April Is late April better than early?
Also, lets say budget is not an issue, considering that I am gonna travel alone would you suggest taking a tour to Tokyo, Kyoto or to travel alone?
I know that getting from the airport to Tokyo is not very straightforward and I have heard that in Tokyo not that many people speak English, that is why I though maybe a tour would be better. On the other hand I have traveled alone to Europe myself in the past and it was great...
Thanks a lot in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7vs
- 2 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 3 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 4 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 5 8 Days in Bali
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 Princess Cruise
- 8 Best day trip from Phuket
- 9 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 11 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Kata Beach
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 meow?
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 18 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 19 Phuket
- 20 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 23 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 24 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 25 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations