I have been trying to look for vegetarian tours in Japan for apx 2 weeks duration. However have not had much luck. I am an Indian and although I dont mind eating pizzas and pastas for few days, I prefer more asiany spicy food and don't think I will enjoy unless we had a good vegetarian meal atleast once a day.
I dread having to go looking for Indian restaurants in every city and spending time just looking for meals that is palatable for me. Can someone please suggest
1. if there are any tours that will cater properly for Indian vegetarians
2. places where good vege meals would be avail
so we can travel on our own (not very keen on the idea )
What will be the best time to travel to Japan if I wanted to catch the cherry blossom festival. I like to visit some gardens and nice beautiful places.
Thank you for helping out with suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yahoo Email ! Yahoo Passwords Reset Contact $ 1844~3O7 279O
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 Question re. fees at BOM
- 7 Spa Bangkok
- 8 Internet in SE Asia
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 12 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 need your help with japan itinerary
- 15 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai