After my last plan fell through, I may have an opportunity to visit Japan for 7-10 days either in late April or early-mid June. I'd most likely be going alone, as nobody I know can go at those times. First of all, which would be the better time? Secondly, are there any sorts of organised activities suitable for a lone female traveller? I've taken language classes before in France and Spain and made lots of friends through those - is there something similar in Japan? Or a cooking class? I'll try Couchsurfing events, but any other suggestions appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 5 weeks in Rajasthan
- 2 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 3 Laurus Travel
- 4 The Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Traditional Wear For Womens
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 need your help with japan itinerary
- 12 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 13 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 14 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 20 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 21 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 22 Wat Arun
- 23 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 24 Miyajima Island
- 25 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?