Will be traveling for a week in Japan and one week in Korea. I have never been. I confused about that to do, especially in Korea. I have purchased the books, but I am single and male and am an avid sportsman. I want to see the city and the country. Please any suggestions will help. I will be there from the 2nd to the 18th of October.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 ZOHO 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 9 days in Japan in April
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Question re. fees at BOM
- 7 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 8 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 9 Spa Bangkok
- 10 Internet in SE Asia
- 11 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 14 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 15 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 16 need your help with japan itinerary
- 17 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 18 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 19 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 20 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 21 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 22 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 23 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 24 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 25 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS