Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Asia
Reload this Page >

JamesA or anyone, which web site or # I can call to reserve Bangkok & Samui hotel for December 20 to 31?

Search

JamesA or anyone, which web site or # I can call to reserve Bangkok & Samui hotel for December 20 to 31?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3rd, 2004, 11:36 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm trying to reserve hotel for December 20 to 20 in Bangkok & Samui. Please provide a call # or website that I can book the hotel.
Thanks.
Old Feb 3rd, 2004, 01:10 PM

just type hotel bangkok in search engine and there ya go.. you should a few hundred hits.

try too be more spacific. here and in search engine too get better hits.

fortunatly one of my names is ANYONE. so I am glad to help.
Old Feb 3rd, 2004, 04:24 PM

JamesA generally suggests a website huahin something whose exact url I am forgetting. Do a search on this forum and will come up. I had very good luck with www.precisionreservations.com in dec for Chiang Mai. All the best!
Old Feb 3rd, 2004, 06:22 PM

Any of the reservation services can take your reservation and get back to you on the price. Alternatively, you could call the hotel directly or use the hotel's website.
Old Feb 4th, 2004, 01:11 AM

I think whether a booking service has rates for December depends on whether the hotel has 'lodged' their rates yet, rates stay very much the same with little increase. For Samui you can try this one, some hotels/resorts already have Dec/Jan rates, others don't, that was just a quick glance, this take you right into the hotel lists and data, sort by price (massive range of places) and then click the ones and check, if no price is showing just do a provisional enquity and I am sure they will come back, they are Bangkok based so would be very quick

http://www.r24.org/huahin.20m.com/samui/hotels/

http://www.r24.org/huahin.20m.com/bangkok/hotels/
Old Feb 4th, 2004, 04:53 AM

When we had this same problem, we called the hotel and made a booking directly with them even if they could not price the room yet. But when rates became available and were on the booking sites and were cheaper, we rebooked.
Old Feb 4th, 2004, 05:38 AM

Hi

I have used www.asiatravel.com, www.planetholiday.com and www.hotelthailand.com to book hotels on my trips to Thailand.

I have posted trip reports and pictures from my trips to Thailand on my personal homepage www.gardkarlsen.com by the way. Maybe you can find some useful information there.

Regards
Gard
Stavanger, Norway