What is Jaipur like in January? Has anyone been to this festival?
Where would you fly into (I am looking at my Star Alliance options, and Jaipur is not on the list).
I know Jaipur was where Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was based, but not much more. I am doing some research, of course.
It seems that a Delhi - Agra - Jaipur itinerary is popular. Any other ideas?
I'd love to go to India, this looks like a great event, but I probably would not have more than 10-12 days to spare for the whole trip, flying from Vancouver. Would it still be worthwhile?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 2 Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Best day trip from Phuket
- 8 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 9 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 10 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 11 Bago or Golden rock
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 17 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 8 Days in Bali
- 21 two health related questions
- 22 Princess Cruise
- 23 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 24 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 25 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17