First, thanks to all who post here, there's a lot of real valuable info here..
This for a first-time trip to SE Asia. Coming from Hong Kong so jet lag will not be an issue. I'm thinking this is trying to do too much, and I know we will only see a little of what each area has to offer, but we want to get a flavor of different areas so we know where we might want to spend more if we come back for another vacation. Let me know what you might change in light of your experiences in the region.
1. 4 nights in HCMC
2. 3 nights in Siem Reap
3. 4 nights in Chiang Mai
4. 4 nights at the beach, likely Phuket or Krabu area.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MICROSOFT OFFICE Installation 1844~853:3131 Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7VS
- 2 Princess Cruise
- 3 Japan escorted
- 4 two health related questions
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 8 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 9 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 10 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 11 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 12 Bago or Golden rock
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Bangkok
- 15 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 16 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 17 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 18 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 19 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 20 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?