I am Prerana from India. We are planning to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. With my husband and one and a half year old kid. The duration of visit will be 18-21 days and in the month of Nov 14.
Kindly give your valuable suggestions to make the itinerary. We r looking for mid budget hotels and would love to use public transports to visit the places. we are planning to land to Singapore 1st from India then move to Malaysia then Thailand and then back to India.
waiting for valuable replies
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 9980698551,BANGALORE CALL GIRLS,HIGH PROFILE BANAGLORE ESCORTS,ACTRESS
- 2 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 3 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 4 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 8 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 9 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 10 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
itinerary required- to visit Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand