I'm hoping to make it to Thailand/Cambodia this year. I'm not sure at the moment if my boyfriend will be joining me (in the process of relocating/selling his business), or if I'll be solo.
Right now I'm thinking-
Bangkok - 3 days (any day trips I should take?)
Fly to Chang Mai - 2 days
Bus to Chang Rai-- 3 days (wanting to go on a Golden triangle tour, border crossing at Myanmar&laos)
Fly to Cambodia (from where?) --3 days, see Angkor Wat
I'd like to stay in nicer hotels, especially if I'm by myself, but nothing too pricey! (Less than $100USD/day, the lower the better!)
Things I would like to include on my trip:
An ethical elephant encounter (was able to do this in Zambia, loved it)
A cooking class
A not-to-strenuous hilltribe trek
One day to sit by a body of water and get really tan (silly, yes, but after living on the coast my whole life, and being landlocked for the last 5 years, I need to sit on a beach!).-- this would be great but not 100% necessary.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://advisorwellness.com/slimfire-forskolin/
- 2 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do