We ( 5) will be travelling to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah on the 3rd week of Dec. We love nature and sightseeing. We would like to get advice from experienced tralvellers. Below is our plan.
Day 1 Arrive KK 12.30pm, pick up car at airport. Lunch.
Drive directly to to tip of Bornea for the sunset and check in hotel in Kudat.
Dinner in town.
sunrise view Bornea Tip. checkout . Drive to Kundasang .Check in Pine Resort and Visit Desa Farm.
After breakfast Trek in KK national park.See Rafflesia. Sighseeing at Kundasang .
Check out after breakfast. Visit Upside House . Lunch in K.K. Return the car and take the 4pm flight .
Our questions are:
1. is our plan practical or too rush ?
2. should we visit Kundasang for the 1 and 2 day and 3 day only tip of Bornea?
3. Any suggestion for restaurant in Kudat and Kundasang?
4 Any places of interest that we should not miss?
5. if given a choice, will you choose Memutik and Sapi Island and not tip of Bornea ?
Kindly advise and thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Yahoo Email ! Alerts Passwords Reset Contact $ 1888~279 O246
- 2 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 need your help with japan itinerary
- 5 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 6 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 11 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 12 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 13 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 14 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 15 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 18 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 19 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 20 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 21 Wat Arun
- 22 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 23 Miyajima Island
- 24 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 25 Vientiane to LP December