Wanted to get some sanity check on my hotel selection and Itinerary.
For hotel I'm torn between http://hotelmusebangkok.com/ in Siam square to be close the the skytrain and move everywhere or the Chatrium in riverside. Both are very close in price. Which would be a best option for a first time visitor based on the itinerary below.
I'm planning to go next year from May 13th to May 18th. As part of my Thailand trip. I know that it will be really hot and wanted to know what you guys think about my itinerary also.
Arrive from DC the night before at 7:30PM
Jim Thompson house
Pool in the hotel
central world plaza
Khao San Road
get a massage
tea in the Mandarin orienta
skybar for drinks
Chinatown at night
Golden Mount in the morning
Movie at skywalk theater
Tour Grand Palace, Wat arun, Wat Pho and around.
Go to Ayutthaya the night before get a clean but cheap guesthouse and tour the temples the entire day.
I'm pretty sure I'll switch the days around when I'm there depending on the weather and might drop some activities if I'm tired. Do you guys feel I'm missing something?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Wat Arun
- 4 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 5 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 6 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 9 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 12 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 13 Vientiane to LP December
- 14 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 15 5 days in Singapore
- 16 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 17 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 18 Shanghai in January
- 19 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 20 Myanmar tour companies
- 21 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 22 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 23 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 24 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 25 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report