In beginning phase of planning first time trip to China mid-October and would prefer to not visit Xian....but it's on most itineraries. I've heard a lecture about the first emperor, seen slides about the terra cotta warriors and their site, and it just doesn't really appeal to us. Am I missing something? Is seeing them in person and visiting the rest of Xian important to get a better picture of China? Right now, I'm thinking of booking Wild China tours for our trip. I really don't want to do China on our own, despite our history of only independent travel.
I'm planning to see Beijing, Yunnan, Guilin, Shanghai (& Hangzhou), and Hong Kong.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVG 1800~570~1233 installations & Activation contact AVG Tec*h luck.
- 2 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 3 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 6 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 7 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 8 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 9 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 12 8 Days in Bali
- 13 two health related questions
- 14 Princess Cruise
- 15 Best day trip from Phuket
- 16 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 18 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 19 Kata Beach
- 20 meow?
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 23 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 24 Phuket
- 25 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS