We have stayed at the Anantara Riverside in Bangkok (when it was the Marriott) and will be heading back in May 2015. We noticed that the shopping center attached to the hotel was closed and possibly being renovated. Does anyone know if it is being renovated and, if so, when it will reopen? We had a few favorite foot massage places there that were so convenient after a long day sightseeing. Just wondering if anyone knew the status.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PuraLuhurUluwatu Temple
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 5 days in Singapore
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 8 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 14 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 15 Wat Arun
- 16 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 17 Miyajima Island
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 20 Vientiane to LP December
- 21 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 22 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 23 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 24 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 25 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
Is shopping center attached to Anantara Riverside Bangkok being renovated?