I have booked a 10 day trip to Bali in February ( my second trip there) and booked 3 nights in Benoa, 3 in Ubud and was thinking of spending the other 3 nights in Lombok.
My adullt son, told me that Lombok was very dangerous in the wet season because of its malaria . It seems they have that cerebral malaria there.
Now I don't know what to do, if I should go or not. I am travelling with a friend who had cancer and maybe it is risky for her (and me too). Is it a malaria risk zone?
Please give me your advice
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 onedrive Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Hiking in Sapa
- 4 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 5 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 6 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 7 Japan escorted
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 10 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Princess Cruise
- 13 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 14 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 15 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 16 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 17 Bago or Golden rock
- 18 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 19 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 20 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 21 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 22 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 23 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 24 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 25 Sulawesi