I have never been to Japan and thinking of going in late September for 3 weeks (that's the most time I can get off work). My question is: is it easy to get around Japan independently? are there English signs in the train stations or is everything in Japanese? is it easy for me to do it DIY, once I have an idea on itinerary or is it best to book a tour group to get round the language barrier?
Any suggestions or help is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vikings vs Lions, Cowboys vs Chargers
- 2 Best Tour Guide in India!
- 3 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 4 Question re. fees at BOM
- 5 Best Escorts Service in Chennai
- 6 Made Pure Skin
- 7 Vietnam in June end: Sapa vs Hanoi / ha long bay
- 8 Honeymoon - Malaysia and Bali
- 9 Spa Bangkok
- 10 Mini Amazon Forest- Taman Negara- Pahang
- 11 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 12 Internet in SE Asia
- 13 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 14 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 15 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 19 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 20 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 21 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 22 need your help with japan itinerary
- 23 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 24 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 25 Best guidebooks for SE Asia