Doing an extremely leisurely tour around Peninsular Malaysia.
One of my stops will be in Ipoh. Will be there for 3 days. Hoping to stuff myself silly with food and make a few outdoor excursions.
Any recommendations for accomodation in Ipoh? Budget = RM 50-60
Anybody has taken the public bus from Ipoh to Gua Tempurung?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 Wat Arun
- 3 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 8 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 9 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 12 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 13 Vientiane to LP December
- 14 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 15 5 days in Singapore
- 16 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 17 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 18 Shanghai in January
- 19 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 20 Myanmar tour companies
- 21 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 22 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 23 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 24 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 25 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report