Hi Myanmar Experts,
I have a quick question about how to see in Inle Lake in Myanmar. Two friends and I will be going to Myanmar for 9D8N in December. We will have 2 half days and 1 full day there.
Our flight will arrive at Heho early in the morning, and I have arranged a airport pickup to take us to our hotel in Nyaungshwe for check-in and drop off our luggage. Then the same driver will take us to Kakku and on the way we'll pick up a guide. I think that's pretty much a full day, right?
The next day we want to go to Sankar. I understand it's a 2.5 to 3 hour boat ride each way. If we start early, say 6:30 in the morning, Is there enough time to do both Indien and Sarkar on the same day?
Our flight on the last day at Inle is at noon, so we'll have a couple of hours in the morning to exlore nearby.
Does this sound like a reasonable tour or is it too much? Also I also remember someone mentioned that the water level maybe too shallow to reach Sankar. Is December one of those months?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 8 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 9 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 10 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 11 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 15 8 Days in Bali
- 16 two health related questions
- 17 Princess Cruise
- 18 Best day trip from Phuket
- 19 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 21 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 22 Kata Beach
- 23 meow?
- 24 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 25 First time to Japan (This Month)
Hi Myanmar Experts,