Our travel agent has recommended that we stay at Inle Resort for that part of the trip. We are planning to be in Inle for the Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda Festival in October and he feels we should book this as soon as possible.
Does anyone have any feedback on this hotel (Inle Resort) and if it's a good place to stay? I've checked reviews but as usual they are slightly cryptic..."souless" being one of the adjectives used. But in some cases being soul less is preferable when the alternatives are worse!
In case there are recommendations for other hotels, his list is:
Yangon : Panorama Hotel
Nay Pyi Taw : Aureum Resort
Bagan : Thazin Garden Hotel
Monywa : Win Unity Resort
Mandalay : Ayeyarwaddy River View Hotel
Kalaw : Dream Villa
Inle ( in the lake ) : Inle Resort ( Deluxe Villa )
Inle ( Nyaung Shwe ) : Manaw Thukha Hotel
Taungoo : Royal Kaytumadi Hotel
Golden Rock : Mountain Top Hotel
Thanks for any insights or comments!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 [email protected] NOW Gmail Supp0rt ☎Contact 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset Tec*h NOW.
- 2 Tips for One Week in Japan with Baby
- 3 Bangkok
- 4 Hiking in Sapa
- 5 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 10 Japan escorted
- 11 two health related questions
- 12 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Princess Cruise
- 16 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 17 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 18 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 19 Bago or Golden rock
- 20 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 23 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 24 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 25 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
Inle Lake hotel recommendations and Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda festival.