We're doing an Indonesia surf trip either in mid July or early August. Then go to Bali. We would like a few days in Cam Ranh Bay to visit where my husband's father was stationed in the Vietnam War. I know there's hardly anything left anymore, but we would like to match his slides to what it looks like now.
Any suggestions on the most efficient way to get to each of these places from Los Angeles, CA?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Amazing Trip
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 9 days in Japan in April
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Question re. fees at BOM
- 8 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 9 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 10 Spa Bangkok
- 11 Internet in SE Asia
- 12 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 14 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 15 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 16 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 17 need your help with japan itinerary
- 18 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 19 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 20 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 21 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 22 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 23 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 24 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 25 Skiing in Japan - need advice