Planning to visit India in March for 3 weeks. Going to the following places but trying to figure out the best way to travel, good tour companies, etc..
1. Flying into Delhi and taking a connecting flight to Amritsar (will stay there for a few days, get acclimatized, visit some relatives and the Golden Temple of course!).
Need to go to the following places:
Chandigarh- 2-3 days
Dharamsala- about 2 days
Delhi (hoping to spend 3 days here at the end of my trip since I'm flying back to Toronto from here). Need to know some really good people/companies that offer informative walking tours.
Agra, Fatehpur Sikri (1-2 days)
Rajasthan (Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaipur)--need advice on Rajasthan (never been and have no idea what I can realistically see while spending about 3 days there)
I don't want to do a whirlwind tour. I really want to take in each of these areas but I also want to travel safely and efficiently. HELP! where do I begin!?!?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 2 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 3 need your help with japan itinerary
- 4 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 18 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 19 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 20 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 21 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 22 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 23 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 24 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 25 Wat Arun