Booking a trip in August 2013 for 8-10 days in North India, and another 8-10 in Bhutan (Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, and Haa). A few questions;
1- How many days should one allocate to see and eat in Delhi, travel to Agra, travel to Jaipur and catch a flight to Bangkok? We were thinking 8 days - is that rushed? Fairly OK?
2- Has anyone flown JFK-DEL direct on Air India? They're offering a pretty good price on business class (Executive Class) and not sure about their reputation. There are many mixed reviews, but we really only care about the 777-200 used on this route.
3- Any recommendations on travel methods between Agra, Delhi, and Jaipur and the amount of time to spend in Agra and Jaiupur?
4- Is a 7 day trip enough for Bhutan if we stay with Paro, Thimphu, Haa, and Punakha?
Thanks a bunch.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/mn-garcinia/
- 2 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 3 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 4 6 Days in Thailand
- 5 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 6 Wat Arun
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 9 days in Japan in April
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Question re. fees at BOM
- 12 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 13 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 14 Spa Bangkok
- 15 Internet in SE Asia
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 19 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 20 need your help with japan itinerary
- 21 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 22 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 23 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 24 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 25 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?