A friend and I (2 buddy) planned to come to India for our first time in February-March but our plans changed...
We wanted to start in Dehli and continue to Agra then travel over the Rajasthan for about 3-4 weeks in total.
After that we would like to hit down to Mumbai and visit the coastline (Arambol, Palolem, Goa and mangalore) and Hampi...
Because our plan changed we probably will arrive the first days of April. We've just learn that the weather will be so hot in Rajasthan to visit it. What a shamed...
We didn't want to visit Mountains or hills (north india)...
Have you a better idea to change our trip??
What can you give us as tips?
Also few of my friend who have been in New Delhi can't even recommand an hotel because of the bad service they received, Have you any hotel-hostel??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL @ I8OO*68I*72O8 -Password Reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Yes!
- 2 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 3 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 4 6 Days in Thailand
- 5 9 days in Japan in April
- 6 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 7 12 days in Cambodia January
- 8 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 Internet in SE Asia
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 15 Question re. fees at BOM
- 16 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 17 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 18 Spa Bangkok
- 19 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 22 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 23 need your help with japan itinerary
- 24 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 25 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa