Hi All --
Thanks for your Hong Kong advice. Just finished posting on my trip to Hong Kong in December. Loved it.
Hong Kong Trip Report: http://bit.ly/106Ni3g
Highlights: riding the Ngong Ping 360 cable car and Big Buddha, seeing Man Po Temple, riding the double-decker bus ride through Kowloon, eating at Bo Innovation, hiking Dragon's Back, walking around The Peak, climbing up to Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (the best!) and Dialogue in the Dark (sightless experience).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL 1:855 :843:8475 Insta!!ations Err0r Tec*h AOL CONTACT 24by7
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 4 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 5 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 6 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 7 Internet in SE Asia
- 8 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 9 need your help with japan itinerary
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 14 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 17 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 18 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 19 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 20 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 21 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 22 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 23 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 24 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 25 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
Hi All --