Our trip this summer has changed and changed. We're now taking our 3 kids (teens). So, flying from Bangkok to Ko Samui appears to be expensive $300+ each ticket on Bangkok Airways. That's too much. Instead, I'm reading about a beach two hours away from the capitol, Hua Hin. We are just looking for 1) clean beach 2) beautiful, torqouise blue water 3) relaxing but something to do like boat rides or scuba diving.
Is Hua Hin a good alternative to Ko Samui? Is there another option? I should mention we are traveling in early August.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 [email protected] ANTIVIRUS Technical Support Phone Number?
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 Resort in Vietnam
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 6 Bago or Golden rock
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Bangkok
- 10 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 19 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 8 Days in Bali
- 23 two health related questions
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Best day trip from Phuket