Just read your Paris trip report. We were there at the exact same time. Now I really am going to write up our week there in gratitude for all the help I've gotten with the Bhutan/Nepal trip.
I left you a note on your trip report--this seemed like the most likely way to alert you to it.
We didn't mind the rain--had last more sun than our last trip there 14 years ago AND we had a knockout windproof hot pink umbrella bought in Seattle while we were staying at the Inn at the Market in March.
Everyone else---I think we should all go to Paris every 5 to 10 years even if the place of our hearts is in Asia.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 2 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 3 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 10 Vientiane to LP December
- 11 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 12 5 days in Singapore
- 13 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 14 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 15 Shanghai in January
- 16 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 17 Myanmar tour companies
- 18 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 21 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 22 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 23 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 24 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas
- 25 Singapore Help
How my Bhutan thread inspires me to finally write Paris trip report...