We are thinking to book Cosmos hotel in Taipei and Phoenix in Singapore. I think that their location is good (near metro or skyline), and easy to reach sightseeings.
Anybody used these hotels and can advise?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 [email protected] 1:888:260:2909 $ Password reset Contact Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 3 Kyushu Olle Course Trail Resource
- 4 6 Days in Thailand
- 5 9 days in Japan in April
- 6 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 7 12 days in Cambodia January
- 8 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 Internet in SE Asia
- 11 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 15 Question re. fees at BOM
- 16 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 17 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 18 Spa Bangkok
- 19 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 22 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 23 need your help with japan itinerary
- 24 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 25 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa