I am Charles from Paris and have to visit Hong Kong for business in the next week. I need some suggestions for hotels at Tsim Sha Tsui in kowloon, since I have heard its a good location and well connected to the city. Could someone give me personal reviews or suggestions about any hotels in this area and things i need to keep in mind before booking with them? (Closest to MTR)
P.S: Price isn't the main concern, but i would definitely want good service and great location.
Thanking you all in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 5 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 6 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 Wat Arun
- 10 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 11 Miyajima Island
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 14 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 15 Vientiane to LP December
- 16 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 17 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 20 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 21 5 days in Singapore
- 22 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 23 Shanghai in January
- 24 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 25 Myanmar tour companies