I am planning a trip to Korea for the end of March 2004. Mainly we are going to take a tour of the DMZ and see Seoul. Can anyone give some advice on where we should stay? We would prefer an inexpensive hotel. Can you recommend any cheap hotels or how I should go about finding one online?
Also any suggestions on what to see or do in South Korea? We are just going for 3 days. We live in Japan. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h care
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 5 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 Experience in Armenia
- 8 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 9 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 10 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 11 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 12 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 13 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 16 Wat Arun
- 17 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 18 Miyajima Island
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 21 Vientiane to LP December
- 22 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 23 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali