So my best friend and I are leaving for Thailand next month for three weeks and we need a bit of help choosing hostels and hotels. We both do not have credit cards, however we do have debit-visas. Does anyone know good and cheap places that accept this form of payment? We are going to Phuket, Koh Samui, Railay beach, Koh Tao and Bangkok.
Help is very very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL $ 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24*7 $k
- 2 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 3 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 4 Internet in SE Asia
- 5 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 6 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 need your help with japan itinerary
- 9 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 10 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 18 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 19 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 20 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 21 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 22 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 23 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 24 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 25 Wat Arun