We have just 2 nights at the end of our Vietnam trip to spend in Ho Chi Minh City.. after all the travelling, we'd like to stay somewhere fairly nice but most importantly somewhere central. We will be doing the Chu Chi tunnels trip on our first day and then would like to be able to explore ourselves from the hotel on the second day. Our budget is about $100 per night. Any recommendations would be very much appreciated? Thanks all.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL 1800:570:1233 Password Reset CONTACT AOL Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 3 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 4 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 5 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 6 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 7 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 8 Sulawesi
- 9 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 10 8 Days in Bali
- 11 two health related questions
- 12 Princess Cruise
- 13 Best day trip from Phuket
- 14 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 16 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 17 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 18 Kata Beach
- 19 meow?
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 22 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 23 Phuket
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 Bangkok - Suggestions ??