My husband and I will be in Thailand in the month of December.
Location is of utmost importance to us, proximity to the skytrain/subway.. We are looking for a hotel in BKK under $100/night.
Any comment on Phranakorn-Nornlen Hotet, Admiral Premier, Dusit???
For Chiang Mai - the budget is $75 - $150/night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 2 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 need your help with japan itinerary
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 8 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 11 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 12 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 13 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 14 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 15 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 16 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 17 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 18 Wat Arun
- 19 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 20 Miyajima Island
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko