We are going to China from June 9th - June 23rd. We are flying from NYC to Hong Kong on the 9th and coming back from Beijing on the 23rd. My question is how to divide out time between the three cities. Here's our timeline, let me know if I should adjust :
9th - leave NYC
10th - arrive in Hong Kong 6pm
11th - HK
12th - HK
13th - HK
14th - depart from HK to Shanghai in the morning
15th - Shanghai
16th - Shanghai
17th - depart Shanghai to Beijing at night
18th - Beijing
19th - Beijing
20th - Beijing
21st - Beijing
22nd - Beijing
23rd - depart Beijing to NYC
What do you think??????
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bago or Golden rock
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 4 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 5 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 10 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 11 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 12 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 8 Days in Bali
- 17 two health related questions
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Best day trip from Phuket
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 22 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 23 Kata Beach
- 24 meow?
- 25 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan