I'll be going to HK in July with my mom and sisters. I'm currently researching ways to get from the airport to the hotel, since the hotel does not offer this service to their guests. One of the many things that I came across with is the airport express shuttle service. I got excited cause it says complimentary, if you present your airline ticket or boarding pass. But, it also says for "airport express passengers". So this got me a little confused. Do we need to buy airport express tickets to avail of the complimentary shuttle service to the hotel?
I initially thought you just need to show your passes or airline tickets but as I re-read the stuff written in the Web site, they must have meant to present your airline tickets and boarding pass with your airport express ticket? I'm not sure, can anyone clarify this for me?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL #1/855/854/14o5 Passw0rd Err0r Tec*h Sup0rt AOL Mail CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 Question re. fees at BOM
- 7 Spa Bangkok
- 8 Internet in SE Asia
- 9 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 12 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 13 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 14 need your help with japan itinerary
- 15 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai