You have been so helpful in the past that I decided to reach out for some help planning a trip.
My husband and I are planning a trip to Hong Kong for next July. We heard amazing reviews about Hong Kong.
- Do you recommend Hong Kong in July?
- We wanted to combine Hong Kong with other places... We were thinking Bali and Borcay Island.
- Do you recommend these spots? Are we better off doing Hong Kong and Vietnam. We know we want to end our trip relaxing on a beach- and I heard great things about Borcay Island.
- How long do you need in Hong Kong, Bali,
Any information would be helpful!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 CHARTER 18oo -681:72o8 password reset CONTACT CHARTER Tec*h Yes!
- 2 HP printer $ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation renewal CONTACT [email protected] Tec*h ak47baba
- 3 12 days in Cambodia January
- 4 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 5 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 Internet in SE Asia
- 8 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 9 6 Days in Thailand
- 10 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 9 days in Japan in April
- 14 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 15 Question re. fees at BOM
- 16 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 17 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 18 Spa Bangkok
- 19 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 22 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 23 need your help with japan itinerary
- 24 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 25 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa