I will be in Hong Kong on my own before meeting up with others on business trip for two days. I was there many years ago and saw the basic sights but wouldn't mind seeing again. Suggestions on a really good informed tour or tour guide with excellent english. Prefer to see sights but not a standard tourist tour with a factory to buy things at!
Also been told won't be able to access gmail and or google etc. Any current suggestions on a VPN that would work for iphone and ipad
Any ideas for Shanghai for one day at end where again will be on own Also saw many years ago but want an overview
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 8 Days in Bali
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Princess Cruise
- 4 Best day trip from Phuket
- 5 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Kata Beach
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 meow?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 14 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo