I'm looking for a hotel in HK that has a good swimming pool and spa facility (steam room, sauna, jacuzzi--multiple temperatures) that are included as part of the rate. Looking for sometihng under $300 USD a night, convenient location.
DH really loves the spa facilities in good hotels in Asia, like onsen in hotels in Japan or ijimjilbang in Korea.
Not as important, but is there one with an excellent breakfast buffet, hopefully included in the price as well? Otherwise, we don't mind exploring eateriest and restaurants outside.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 need your help with japan itinerary
- 2 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 11 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 12 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 13 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 14 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 15 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 16 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 19 Miyajima Island
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko