I am struggling to decide which hotel to book in Hong Kong. We have a long layover so are going to travel into the city for the night (10pm for sleep) and wander around in the morning before our 2pm flight (AKL-LHR).
I think that we want to take the Airport Express train (like trains, less stress when tired) and I can't work our easily which hotels are close to the train stations. And there are just so many hotels to choose that I am going round and round.
I'd like to spend less than 2,000HKD (much less if I am really honest but meh, I don't get time off work often).
Or should we just flag it and stay by the airport and see HK next time round?
Any suggestions? I have looked through the prior posts and spent hours on trip advisor but my mild OCD is getting in the way of making a decision (must look at every hotel). Please help me friendly Fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bago or Golden rock
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 4 Bangkok
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 7 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 8 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 9 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 10 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 11 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 12 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 13 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 14 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 15 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 16 Sulawesi
- 17 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 18 8 Days in Bali
- 19 two health related questions
- 20 Princess Cruise
- 21 Best day trip from Phuket
- 22 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 23 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 24 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 25 Kata Beach