My fiancé love to travel to Vietnam and Myanmar in our honeymoon this Nov. We haven’t traveled to Southeast Asia before and think it's better to let a reliable travel agent plan our trip. I was recommended some but cannot decide which one to choose.
I was quite impressed with the website of Exotic Voyages, which looks luxury and reliable. But not sure about their quality, does anyone have experience with them?
Another agent i was recommended is Myanmar Dairies, but as I know they only do tours within Myanmar, is it right?
I’m open with aother suggestions for experiences and tips in 2 countries, please share.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 2 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 9 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 10 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 11 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 15 8 Days in Bali
- 16 two health related questions
- 17 Princess Cruise
- 18 Best day trip from Phuket
- 19 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 21 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 22 Kata Beach
- 23 meow?
- 24 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 25 First time to Japan (This Month)